Today Activision Blizzard announced the acquisition of King Digital Entertainment, the company behind Candy Crush Saga, for $5.9 billion. That’s a lot of money to spend on any company, let alone one that produces smartphone and tablet games, but there are plenty of reasons why this makes sense for Activision Blizzard in particular.
Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Play Activision Blizzard Games.
1). Take Your Gaming Experience To The Next Level
There are many reasons to play games by Activision. You can win prizes, get physical and digital items and services, enjoy our free-to-play games with in-game purchases, or explore a new world of conflict and cooperation in the original massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft®.
The fast-paced action and fighting in Call of Duty®: Black Ops III lets you experience advanced warfare with superior weaponry, technology, and abilities. Dominate three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies—in one box.
Experience The Battle for Middle-earthTM like never before in Middle-earthTM: Shadow of Mordor®. Forge a new Ring of Power, overtake Fortresses, and claim Mordor from within. Discover how the Nemesis System was awarded this year’s Best Role Playing Game and how it creates unique stories for every enemy and follower, and confront The Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths in this epic new story of Middle Earth.
Dive into a new world of conflict and cooperation with the World of Warcraft. Battle in PvP, fight with your friends in PvE or explore classic content from The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions. Relive moments from Warcraft’s past, including a look at how Thrall became Warchief, or meet Jaina Proudmoore for another perspective on Arthas’ fateful decisions.
2). Save Money
You don’t have to spend a lot of money in order to enjoy Activision Blizzard games.
- There are plenty of free-to-play mobile games available, such as Call of Duty®: Strike Team.
- Most PC titles, like Diablo III, come with a trial or demo.
- For those who like playing on consoles and handhelds, Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD is compatible with both the PS3 and Xbox 360 and offers online play for $14.99.
- And even if you’re one of the few that would rather stay away from screens altogether, there’s always Guitar Hero Live.
The game includes wireless guitar controllers that you can use with your smartphone or tablet (in case you want to switch between devices). Plus, it has more than 60 tracks, new modes, and live concert footage filmed at some of today’s biggest music festivals.
No matter what kind of gamer you are or what type of system you prefer, there is an Activision Blizzard game out there for you! All you need to do is look around! One quick search will lead you to plenty of places where you can download all sorts of different Activision Blizzard games.
From Candy Crush Saga® to Skylanders®, they’ve got something for everyone. Don’t forget about their latest release, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III! If you pre-order the digital version of this game before November 6th, 2015, you’ll get beta access to the multiplayer mode! So stop reading this blog post and start playing these amazing games now! They offer hours of entertainment and let you save lots of money too! What could be better?
3). Practice Makes Perfect
Anyone who’s played a video game knows that the key to success is to practice. Likewise, playing Activision Blizzard games like Overwatch and Guitar Hero Live will help hone your skills and fine-tune your timing in a real-world setting. Practice makes perfect, after all!
By playing Activision Blizzard games, you’ll also gain experience in some of today’s most popular online genres like shooters and rhythm games. Whether you’re a fan of single-player adventures or team-based combat, there’s an Activision Blizzard game that’s right for you.
And because these games are all available on desktop, console, and mobile platforms, you can practice whenever and wherever you want. Whether you’re waiting in line at your favorite coffee shop or commuting home from work, there’s always time to practice.
Whether you’re trying to earn a place on an eSports team or just wanting to master your favorite songs, practice makes perfect. That’s why more and more gamers are choosing to play with Activision Blizzard. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try today!
4). Competitive Games Require Collaboration
One of the best ways to learn teamwork and communication skills is through playing competitive games. There are many good reasons why you should play Activision esports games from Activision Blizzard including:
- If you’re looking for a new hobby, this could be a great way to get into something healthy, social, and fun.
- Esports games promote creativity as well as intelligence.
- Competitive games require collaboration.
- Competition brings out our best qualities.
- Competing in tournaments will sharpen your reflexes, improve your hand-eye coordination, and hone your intuition.
- The joy that comes with winning will bring you lasting happiness.
- It’s never too late to start – regardless of age or skill level!
- There are many good reasons why you should play Activision Blizzard’s games such as competitive games requiring collaboration and competition bringing out our best qualities.
- One of the best ways to learn teamwork and communication skills is through playing competitive games.
- The game doesn’t always need to end when you lose because competitiveness will make us better gamers and push us further than we would go on our own. Sometimes we just need to turn off the console and try again later.
- Competitiveness sharpens reflexes, improves hand-eye coordination, and hones intuition. Playing these games will make us stronger competitors which can help us lead happier lives both inside and outside of gaming.
Additionally, it’s never too down to start playing a video game at any time in life, no matter what your age or skill level. We may find that there is nothing more satisfying than competing with others who share the same passions and goals.
5). Gaming Improves Hand-Eye Coordination
Studies have shown that gaming improves hand-eye coordination and visual perception, two important aspects of the central nervous system. Meanwhile, games such as Dance Dance Revolution have also been found to improve mental agility. The constant processing and response to changes in the input mean improved skills for kids with ADHD or other cognitive disorders.
While children should be careful not to spend too much time in front of a screen, parents can use video games as a way to interact with their kids and encourage physical activity. Most games come with built-in ratings that help you identify appropriate content, and many gaming systems also have parental controls that make it easier to manage your child’s access.
Healthy eating habits are easy to learn: Healthy eating habits are easy to learn when they’re modeled by parents or caregivers. Kids who are used to sitting down together at the dinner table will often carry this behavior into adulthood.
Kids who watch others eat may grow up with a healthy body image and understanding of what constitutes a healthy diet—even if they’re active gamers later on in life.
A typical dinner table might include vegetables like carrots, broccoli, green beans, cucumbers, and potatoes; protein like chicken breast or canned tuna; fruit like grapes or bananas; and carbohydrates like brown rice or wheat bread.
As more children spend time indoors, their exposure to these things decreases. But studies show that playing video games isn’t always bad for them. In fact, certain types of games can actually benefit the mind.